Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Google Docs

I have found the Google online tools to be quite helpful in both my personal and professional life. In addition to being a full-time librarian, I am also an online teaching assistant at one of my alma maters. My counterpart is lives in Louisville, KY, and our boss is in Pittsburgh, PA. We have been using Google Docs in order to collaborate on spreadsheets and documents. This has proven to be quite helpful! In the past couple of months, the staff at my library has started to use Google Sites to organize workflows for a number of different projects. Although Google Sites has been useful, we get the bulk of our work done in our weekly meetings.

Thank you to everyone who voted in this election!  It was so great to see such a large voter turnout and general enthusiasm about the election!







No comments: