Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Photos on Yelp!




As I’ve mentioned before, I use Yelp a lot. One of the things that I look for when I go to Yelp is pictures of the location. This is especially true of restaurants. When I look at the pictures of restaurants, I determine if the place is clean and kept up well and also what type of dress might be the most appropriate if I go there to eat. One of my favorite places to eat is Border Café in Cambridge. I looked it up on Yelp to see if there were any pictures, and I think that the pictures posted on the site were accurate. You can see from the exterior pictures that the restaurant seems to be kept up well, and you can tell from the group shots that it is a fun, relaxed, and casual place to eat. I also looked up Cambridge 1, which is another spot that I try to frequent. There weren’t as many pictures for this restaurant, but there was one that showed their pizzas. I personally think it looks delicious and makes me want to go eat there! Also, you can see from the pictures that this restaurant is a little on the darker side, which makes me think that it is probably a more calm and quiet place to enjoy a meal.

I also just used Yelp to see there was a yoga studio local to me that I would possibly try. The pictures were extremely helpful in this case, because they showed me the set up of the studio (in one of the studios passers-by could look right in), how clean the studio is, and if participants are using any equipment other than a yoga mat.

Thank you for reading!

No comments: